If you are part of the growing movement of consumers who want to know all you can about the items you buy for yourself, your family and your home, you'll take comfort in knowing that the majority of mattress we carry contain only foams that have been tested and certified by independent laboratories.
This voluntary testing, analysis and certification program was developed by members of the global foam industry in response to an increase in substandard imported foams. CertiPUR-US® approved foams are:
- Emissions tested
- Content Tested
- Low emission (VOCs) for indoor air quality
- Made without prohibited phthalates
- Made without ozone depleters (no CFCs)
- Made without mercury, lead, or heavy metals
- Made without formaldehyde
- Made without methylene chloride
- Made without PBDEs
- Durability and performance tested
Eco-Friendly Mattress Disposal
In addition to knowing what goes into the manufacturing of your mattress, the disposal of your mattress is equally important to the environment. At Jordan’s Furniture, when you have a new mattress delivered, we’ll remove your old bedding, and make sure it is disposed of in an earth-conscious way at no additional charge.