100 Night Guarantee
Selecting mattress is a matter of trust.
It takes at least 30 days to adjust to a new sleep surface. If, after that time, you are not comfortable, please contact us. Jordan’s Furniture will give you up to 70 additional days to make an exchange of your mattress.
- The total 100-day period begins the date you receive your new mattress. We allow re-selections only after the 30-day adjustment period.
- You may select a mattress of equal or greater value. If you select one of greater value, you simply pay the difference in price. If a reselection is of a lesser value, refunds do not apply.
- Our exchange policy is a one-time courtesy only. Limit one comfort exchange per customer.
- The mattress must be free of stains and in its original condition.
- Our exchange policy does not apply to foundations, Power Bases, or re-selections for mattress size or height issues.
- All re-selections are subject to an additional exchange fee.
- All bedding accessory, foundation, Power Base, and floor model sales are final.
- Excludes special purchases, Furniture Factory Outlet bedding, and warranty exchanges.
- Sales tax will be refunded in accordance with applicable state law.
Jordan’s Furniture Underprice Guarantee
As part of our reliance on trust, Jordan’s is committed to providing the largest selection of quality furniture and mattresses at the very best price every day. This is Jordan’s Underprice Guarantee. If you find a lower advertised price on identical merchandise under the same terms and conditions from another store-based retailer within the local Retail Trade Area, within 30 days of purchase, Jordan’s Furniture will refund the difference.
Tips for Purchasing the Perfect Mattress
With the Jordan’s Furniture Sweet Dreams 100-Night Guarantee and Underprice Guarantee, we are confident you’ll find the best mattress shopping experience with us. We recommend being proactive, and doing your homework because not all mattresses or retail outlets are the same. While you’re out there shopping and doing research, keep the following tips in mind:
- Ask Questions: Jordan’s Sleep Lab Technicians show you what's inside a mattress, letting you feel and touch, which is so important. And, they'll explain the differences between and benefits of the various sleep systems.
- Do Your Homework: Make sure you can trust the retailer of your mattress purchase. Do some online research. Look at consumer reviews.
- Be Wary: If you see a model at the Sleep Lab, then see it somewhere else for less, be sure to look carefully at all the features and characteristics of that other model. Chances are it’s either a different mattress or of a lesser quality. Just like TVs or appliances, mattresses come in many models.
- Look For Details: If you can't see what's inside the mattress, how can you compare products? At Jordan's Sleep Lab we show you what's inside and have fact tag information outlining everything inside of each mattress we sell.
- Know The Law – Jordan’s Furniture fully supports the Massachusetts State Legislature’s 2008 law requiring mattress retailers to label any bedding ever having been sold — even if returned in original packaging — as “previously purchased.” Jordan’s Furniture never has (and never will) resell a mattress as new.