What is The Cycle?
Let Eliot give you the inside scoop! See below for complete Red Sox Cycle promo details.
Frequently Asked Questions
Buy now and if the Red Sox hit for The Cycle between July 31st and the last game of the 2023 regular season, everything will be FREE!† (see Terms & Conditions below).
What is the definition of Hitting for the Cycle?
Hitting for the cycle is defined as a single Red Sox player hitting a single, double, triple, and home run (in any order) during the same game.
What is The Cycle promotion and how do I enter?
Customers purchasing eligible merchandise at a Jordan’s Furniture store location, online at jordans.com, or by telephone between March 27, 2023 and April 30, 2023, with a deposit of at least 30% of the total purchase price, are automatically entered into the promotion. They will receive a rebate of the purchase price paid for ‘The Cycle’ Merchandise if, and only if, a Boston Red Sox® player hits for the cycle beginning July 31, 2023 through the last game of the 2023 regular season.
What specifically qualifies for the promotion?
The Cycle merchandise includes any Jordan’s merchandise item (furniture, mattresses, accessories, or other) sold at a Jordan’s Furniture store location or online at jordans.com. See exclusions below:
Are there any exclusions?
This promotion does not include service items, gift cards, Montilio’s, Fuddruckers, Richardson’s Ice Cream, Closetec, BeanStalk or IT Adventure Ropes Courses, IMAX Theater, or MOM purchases.
How often can I buy?
Customers can purchase as often as they like provided all purchases are made between March 27, 2023 and April 30, 2023.
If I made a purchase before March 27, will it be eligible for The Cycle promo?
No. This promotion is not valid on previous purchases. To be eligible for The Cycle promotion, you must make a purchase between March 27, 2023 and April 30, 2023.
Do I have to purchase a certain dollar amount to qualify?
There is no minimum or maximum amount to qualify.
If I win, how do I get my money back?
The rebate will be paid by check and issued to the original purchaser of The Cycle merchandise (name on sales order) only. It will be sent to the bill-to address as indicated on the sales order. The rebate will be in the amount equal to the purchase price paid for The Cycle merchandise as indicated on the sales order, including any furniture protection charges, but excluding state sales taxes, design fees, delivery and set-up fees, finance charges, and other separately stated fees and charges.
If the Red Sox hit for the cycle, when will I receive my rebate check?
Customers should allow approximately 6-8 weeks after the Boston Red Sox hit for the cycle for delivery of rebate payment.
What if I have moved since I placed my order? How can I update my address so I receive my rebate check?
Please send a written notice to:
450 Revolutionary Dr.
East Taunton, MA 02718
Attn: The Cycle 2023.
Address change notice must be received before September 1, 2023.
What are the special financing Terms and Conditions?
No Interest for 24, 36, 48, or 60 Months with Equal Payments:For a limited time, no minimum purchase is required. No Interest from date of eligible purchase until paid in full. Monthly payment is the purchase amount divided by the number of months in the offer. Last payment may vary due to rounding. On-time payments will pay off the promotional balance. Advertised monthly payment, if any, excludes taxes, delivery, or other charges. Other transactions and charges affect total monthly payment amount. Prior purchases excluded. Account must be in good standing. Limited time offer. Standard account terms apply to purchases that do not qualify. New accounts: standard Purchase APR 29.99%. Minimum interest charge $1. Existing accounts, see your Cardholder Agreement for applicable terms. Subject to credit approval. Jordan’s Furniture financing account issued by TD Bank, N.A.
†What are the complete Terms and Conditions?
Consumers purchasing any furniture item or other merchandise described below (“The Cycle Merchandise”) at a Jordan’s Furniture, Inc. (“Jordan’s” or “Sponsor”) store location or online at Jordans.com between March 27, 2023 and April 30, 2023 will receive a rebate of the purchase price paid for The Cycle Merchandise if, and only if, a Boston Red Sox® player hits for the cycle beginning July 31, 2023 through the last game of the 2023 regular season (the “Rebate”). Hitting for the cycle is defined as a single Red Sox® player hitting a single, double, triple, and homerun (in any order) during the same game, subject to the following terms and conditions:
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAIN AN ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, WHICH WILL, WITH LIMITED EXCEPTION, REQUIRE YOU TO SUBMIT CLAIMS YOU HAVE AGAINST JORDAN’S FURNITURE, INC. TO BINDING AND FINAL ARBITRATION. UNDER THE ARBITRATION AGREEMENT, (1) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO PURSUE CLAIMS AGAINST JORDAN’S FURNITURE, INC. ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS, NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING, AND (2) YOU WILL ONLY BE PERMITTED TO SEEK RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS.
- The Cycle Merchandise Description. The Cycle Merchandise includes any Jordan’s merchandise item (furniture, mattresses, accessories or other), but does not include service items, gift cards, Fuddruckers®, Richardson’s Ice Cream®, Montilio’s®, Closetec®, BeanStalk™ or IT™ Adventure Ropes Courses, IMAX® Theater, Montilio's or MOM purchases.
The Cycle Merchandise Purchase and Delivery.
- The Cycle Merchandise must be ordered in person or by telephone from a Jordan’s store location or online at Jordans.com on a firm written sales order dated between March 27, 2023 and April 30, 2023 (the “Purchase Period”) with a deposit of at least 30% of the total purchase price. Sales quotations are not valid for purposes of this Rebate offer. The Jordan's Credit Card may be used to purchase qualifying The Cycle Merchandise, but the use of the Jordan's Credit Card or any particular promotional financing offer is NOT required to participate in The Cycle promotional offer. Customers should retain a copy of the sales order for all The Cycle Merchandise for their records.
- Customers must take delivery of The Cycle Merchandise between March 27, 2023 and July 29, 2023. If delivery of The Cycle Merchandise is delayed past July 29, 2023 due to Jordan’s inability to supply such The Cycle Merchandise, such The Cycle Merchandise will be eligible for the Rebate if customer takes delivery within 2 weeks after Jordan’s notifies customer that The Cycle Merchandise is available for delivery.
- In the event that a Boston Red Sox® player hits for the cycle between July 31, 2023 and the last game of the 2023 regular season, consumers who purchase The Cycle Merchandise during the Purchase Period, and take delivery of The Cycle Merchandise as described above, will receive the Rebate in an amount equal to the purchase price paid for The Cycle Merchandise indicated on any applicable sales order for The Cycle Merchandise purchased during the Purchase Period, including any furniture protection charges, but excluding state sales taxes, design fees, delivery and set-up fees, finance charges, and other separately stated fees and charges. In order for the Rebate to apply, a Boston Red Sox® player must hit for the cycle between July 31, 2023 and the last game of the 2023 regular season.
- The Rebate amount will be reduced to reflect any credits, refunds or other purchase price reductions previously received by or credited to customer with respect to The Cycle Merchandise. Sales orders with applied coupons or other offers, excluding promotional financing offers on the Jordan's Credit Card, are not eligible.
- The Rebate will be paid by check issued only to original customer who purchased The Cycle Merchandise according to the applicable sales order. The Rebate is not transferable, no exceptions. The Rebate will not be applied to the original form of tender. Customers must continue to pay any amounts owed on a Jordan's Credit Card or other payment method in accordance with their terms.
Payment/Delivery of the Rebate.
- In the event that any The Cycle Merchandise purchase made during the Purchase Period is returned or cancelled for any reason and other The Cycle Merchandise is reselected after the Purchase Period ends, the Rebate will be paid based on reselected The Cycle Merchandise, up to the amount of the Rebate which would have been payable on The Cycle Merchandise originally purchased during the Purchase Period.
- The Rebate will be reduced to reflect any credits, refunds or other purchase price reductions previously received by customer with respect to The Cycle Merchandise. Sales orders with applied coupons or other offers, excluding promotional financing offers on the Jordan's Credit Card, are not eligible.
- In the event of any dispute concerning the Rebate or any qualifying The Cycle Merchandise, Jordan’s records with respect to the applicable The Cycle Merchandise will govern.
- The Rebate will be mailed to the original customer at the address indicated on the applicable sales order or such other address as customer may provide by written notice to Jordan’s at 450 Revolutionary Drive, E. Taunton, MA 02718 Attn: The Cycle 2023. Address change notice must be received before September 1, 2023. Jordan’s is not responsible for misaddressed, postage due, lost, late or illegible address change notices. No Rebates will be paid at any Jordan’s store location. Proof of purchase may be required to receive the Rebate.
- If a Boston Red Sox® player hits for the cycle between July 31, 2023 and the last game of the 2023 regular season, allow approximately 6-8 weeks after a Boston Red Sox® player hits for the cycle for delivery of Rebate payment.
- Customer is responsible for all federal, state and local taxes relating to receipt of the Rebate. All expenses and other costs not expressly stated herein are the sole responsibility of the customers.
- In the event that a Boston Red Sox® player does not hit for the cycle between July 31, 2023 and the last game of the 2023 regular season, Jordan’s will not issue any Rebates.
Eligibility and General Terms.
- Offer valid only in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia (excluding territories and possessions) to individuals who are eighteen (18) years of age or older as of March 27, 2023. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Offer not available to employees of Jordan’s Furniture, Inc.
- Offer cannot be combined with other offers, including sales orders with applied coupons or promotional financing offers greater than 60 months on the Jordan's Credit Card.
- Offer not valid on previous purchases or “Sweet Dreams” exchanges.
- Jordan’s, the MLB Entities, the issuer of the Jordan's Credit Card and each of their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim all liability arising from or relating to: (a) errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in transmission of information whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions, destruction, loss or alteration of offer materials; (b) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (c) any condition caused by events beyond the control of Jordan’s; (d) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participation in The Cycle offer; or (e) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with The Cycle offer. Jordan’s reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this offer if any cause beyond Jordan’s reasonable control affects the proper conduct of this offer. Jordan’s reserves the right to correct errors in promotional materials and to disqualify any individual who tampers with the offer process. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS OFFER IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, JORDAN’S RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- The MLB Entities shall mean the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
- By participating in The Cycle offer, those receiving a Rebate hereby release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of The Cycle offer, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to The Cycle offer, participation in The Cycle offer, any Rebate and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any Rebate, including, but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or customer’s right of publicity.
ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY AS IT
AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS.
- Agreement to Arbitrate. This Section 6 is referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the “Arbitration Agreement.” You agree that any and all disputes or claims that have arisen or may arise between you and the Released Parties in connection with The Cycle offer, whether arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions (including any alleged breach thereof), any advertising, any aspect of the relationship or transactions between us, shall be resolved exclusively through final and binding arbitration, rather than a court, in accordance with the terms of this Arbitration Agreement, except that you may assert individual claims in small claims court, if your claims qualify. Further, this Arbitration Agreement does not preclude you from bringing issues to the attention of federal, state, or local agencies, and such agencies can, if the law allows, seek relief against us on your behalf. You agree that, by entering into these Terms and Conditions, you and Sponsor are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator, not a judge or jury. The Federal Arbitration Act governs the interpretation and enforcement of this Arbitration Agreement.
- Prohibition of Class and Representative Actions and Non-Individualized Relief. YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE THAT EACH OF US MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER, AND YOU AGAINST ANY MLB ENTITY, ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR PROCEEDING. UNLESS BOTH YOU AND SPONSOR AGREE OTHERWISE, THE ARBITRATOR MAY NOT CONSOLIDATE OR JOIN MORE THAN ONE PERSON’S OR PARTY’S CLAIMS AND MAY NOT OTHERWISE PRESIDE OVER ANY FORM OF A CONSOLIDATED, REPRESENTATIVE, OR CLASS PROCEEDING. ALSO, THE ARBITRATOR MAY AWARD RELIEF (INCLUDING MONETARY, INJUNCTIVE, AND DECLARATORY RELIEF) ONLY IN FAVOR OF THE INDIVIDUAL PARTY SEEKING RELIEF AND ONLY TO THE EXTENT NECESSARY TO PROVIDE RELIEF NECESSITATED BY THAT PARTY’S INDIVIDUAL CLAIM(S).
- c. Pre-Arbitration Dispute Resolution. Sponsor is always interested in resolving disputes amicably and efficiently, and most customer concerns can be resolved quickly and to customer’s satisfaction by emailing customer support at [email protected]. If such efforts prove unsuccessful, a party who intends to seek arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written Notice of Dispute (“Notice”). The Notice to Sponsor should be sent to Jordan’s Furniture, Inc., 450 Revolutionary Drive, E. Taunton, MA, Attention: The Cycle Rebate (“Notice Address”). The Notice must (i) describe the nature and basis of the claim or dispute and (ii) set forth the specific relief sought. If Sponsor and you do not resolve the claim within sixty (60) calendar days after the Notice is received, you or Sponsor may commence an arbitration proceeding. During the arbitration, the amount of any settlement offer made by Sponsor or you shall not be disclosed to the arbitrator until after the arbitrator determines the amount, if anya, to which you or Sponsor is entitled.
- Arbitration Procedures. Arbitration will be conducted by a neutral arbitrator in accordance with the American Arbitration Association’s (“AAA”) rules and procedures, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes (collectively, the “AAA Rules”), as modified by this Arbitration Agreement. For information on the AAA, please visit its website, http://www.adr.org. Information about the AAA Rules and fees for consumer disputes can be found at the AAA’s consumer arbitration page, http://www.adr.org/consumer_arbitration. If there is any inconsistency between any term of the AAA Rules and any term of this Arbitration Agreement, the applicable terms of this Arbitration Agreement will control unless the arbitrator determines that the application of the inconsistent Arbitration Agreement terms would not result in a fundamentally fair arbitration. The arbitrator must also follow the provisions of these Terms and Conditions as a court would. All issues are for the arbitrator to decide, including, but not limited to, issues relating to the scope, enforceability, and arbitrability of this Arbitration Agreement. Although arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings, the arbitrator can award the same damages and relief on an individual basis that a court can award to an individual under these Terms and Conditions and applicable law. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
- Unless Sponsor and you agree otherwise, any arbitration hearings will take place in a reasonably convenient location for both parties with due consideration of their ability to travel and other pertinent circumstances. If the parties are unable to agree on a location, the determination shall be made by AAA. If your claim is for $10,000 or less, Sponsor agrees that you may choose whether the arbitration will be conducted solely on the basis of documents submitted to the arbitrator, through a telephonic hearing, or by an in person hearing as established by the AAA Rules. If your claim exceeds $10,000, the right to a hearing will be determined by the AAA Rules. Regardless of the manner in which the arbitration is conducted, the arbitrator shall issue a reasoned written decision sufficient to explain the essential findings and conclusions on which the award is based.
- Costs of Arbitration. Payment of all filing, administration, and arbitrator fees (collectively, the “Arbitration Fees”) will be governed by the AAA Rules, unless otherwise provided in this Arbitration Agreement. If the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, at your request, Sponsor will pay all Arbitration Fees. If the value of relief sought is more than $75,000 and you are able to demonstrate to the arbitrator that you are economically unable to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees or if the arbitrator otherwise determines for any reason that you should not be required to pay your portion of the Arbitration Fees, Sponsor will pay your portion of such fees. In addition, if you demonstrate to the arbitrator that the costs of arbitration will be prohibitive as compared to the costs of litigation, Sponsor will pay as much of the Arbitration Fees as the arbitrator deems necessary to prevent the arbitration from being cost-prohibitive. Finally, if the value of the relief sought is $75,000 or less, Sponsor will pay reasonable attorneys’ fees should you prevail. Sponsor will not seek attorneys’ fees from you. But, if you initiate an arbitration in which you seek more than $75,000 in relief, the payment of attorneys’ fees will be governed by the AAA Rules.
- Confidentiality. All aspects of the arbitration proceeding, and any ruling, decision, or award by the arbitrator, will be strictly confidential for the benefit of all parties.
- Severability. If a court or the arbitrator decides that any term or provision of this Arbitration Agreement other than Section 6(b) above is invalid or unenforceable, the parties agree to replace such term or provision with a term or provision that is valid and enforceable and that comes closest to expressing the intention of the invalid or unenforceable term or provision, and this Arbitration Agreement shall be enforceable as so modified. If a court decides that any of the provisions of Section 6(b) is invalid or unenforceable, then the entirety of this Arbitration Agreement shall be null and void. The remainder of these Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
- Future Changes to Arbitration Agreement. Notwithstanding any provision in these Terms and Conditions to the contrary, Sponsor agrees that if it makes any future change to this Arbitration Agreement (other than a change to the Notice Address) while you are a user of the Services, you may reject any such change by sending Sponsor written notice within thirty (30) calendar days of the change to the Notice Address provided above. By rejecting any future change, you are agreeing that you will arbitrate any dispute between us in accordance with the language of this Arbitration Agreement.
Questions regarding this offer? Call customer service at 1-866-8JORDANS or visit www.jordans.com
Fuddruckers® is a registered trademark of Fuddruckers, Inc.
Richardson’s Ice Cream® is a registered trademark of Richardson’s Ice Cream
Montilio’s® is a registered trademark of Montilio Baking Co., Inc.
Closetec® is a registered trademark of CAS America, LLC
BeanStalk™ and It™ Adventure Ropes Course are trademarks of Sky Trail Massachusetts, LLC.
IMAX® is a registered trademark of Imax Corporation.
Major League Baseball trademarks and service marks are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
THE CYCLE OFFER IS NOT ENDORSED BY, ASSOCIATED WITH, OR SPONSORED OR ADMINISTERED BY, ANY MLB ENTITY, EXCEPT, THAT JORDAN’S FURNITURE, INC. IS AN OFFICIAL SPONSOR OF THE BOSTON RED SOX® AND HAS RECEIVED APPROVAL FROM THE BOSTON RED SOX® FOR THE CYCLE OFFER.
Copyright 2023 Jordan’s Furniture, Inc.