Sealy® Silver Chill Firm Mattress
Sealy Hybrid models feature Posturepedic technology, and generous layers of premium memory foam. Innovation and value define the Sealy Hybrid collection. Bold and cold designs, edge to edge support, cooling solutions, along with the comfort and support you crave and deserve.
- Name: Silver Chill Firm Mattress
- SKU: SEAL-70094
- Collection: Sealy Hybrid
- Vendor: Sealy®
- Mattress: 75"L x 14"H x 54"W
- Foundation: 80"L x 5"H x 38"WMattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Quilt: Knit Cover w/DuoChill Technology
- Comfort Layers: 1.5" Advanced Memory Foam w/Chill 2.5LB
2" ComfortSense Foam 2.5LB
1" Extra Soft Foam 1.1LB
Bottom Upholstery (Below Innerspring)
1" Ultra Firm Foam 1.45LB
- Support System: Single Sided Sleep Surface
Pro Zoned HD Cloth Encased Coil
Twice Tempered Steel
T/674 F/844 Q/1000 K/1224
14.5 gauge steel
DuraFlex Edge 16 gauge
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type: Hybrid,Innerspring,Power Base Compatible
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended Care: Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty
Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
2 months ago
3 months ago
BUT... our salesperson used the BridgeIT results, asked us quite a few questions and then showed us four appropriate mattresses at four price points. She also taught us how to use the adjustable base properly. We chose one of the options (not the most expensive one!) and had it delivered at our convenience.
I’m shocked and pleasantly surprised to find that I am sleeping better than I have in over 30 years! I can’t remember sleeping more than 2-3 hours at a stretch at any time in the past. On our new mattress/adjustable base I am sleeping 5-7 hours without waking up, tossing and turning, getting up for the bathroom, adjusting my pillow, etc. etc.
The buying process was quick, efficient, and apparently well designed to accurately determine our needs. Thanks for the help. This certainly was money well spent.
4 months ago
5 months ago
1 year ago
The mattress can freeze on delivery during cold weather and in my case they had to let it defrost overnight in my house before attempting to get it up the stairs. I just wished someone had warned me.
6 months ago
7 months ago
8 months ago
9 months ago
9 months ago