Sealy® Nashua Cushion Firm Mattress
Sealy Response Premium beds feature Posturepedic® Technology. The combination of SealyCool™ Gel foam, SealyCool™ memory foam, and the Response Pro individually wrapped coil system will provide support and comfort at a fantastic value.
- Name: Nashua Cushion Firm Mattress
- SKU: SEAL-70085
- Collection: Sealy Premium
- Vendor: Sealy®
- Mattress: 75"L x 12"H x 38"W
- Foundation: 75"L x 5"H x 39"WMattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Quilt: SupremeLoft Cover w/MoistureProtect &
2.5" Sealy Cushion Air foam 1.1LB
.5"ISO Gel Memory foam center 1/3 2.5LB
- Comfort Layers: 2" SealySupport foam 1.35LB
BOTTOM UPHOLSTERY (Below Innerspring)
1" SealySupport Firm foam 1.1LB
All foam layers are CertiPur certified
- Support System: Single Sided Sleep Surface
Individually Encased Coil
Twice Tempered Steel
T/601 F/791 Q/911 K/1117
15 gauge steel
DuraFlex Edge 16 gauge
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type: Innerspring,Power Base Compatible
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended Care: Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty mattress
Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
2 months ago
2 months ago
Thanks again to Dianne. She spent a lot of time helping me find the right mattress.
3 months ago
4 months ago
5 months ago
6 months ago
8 months ago
10 months ago
Bridgett or is it Bridge it? Anyway it was an interesting experience. She or it paired me with the Nashua Cushion Firm Mattress. I've been sleeping on it for 5 months now and it's been pretty good. I didn't sleep well or much to begin with and it isn't the mattresses fault (it's just me). I will say when everything is clicking I've gotten a really good nights sleep. Bottom line it's a good mattress value wise and comfort. I don't think the most expensive mattress in the store can help me so I'm happy with it.. Thank you Steve you were a big help in guiding me through the vast selection of mattresses Jordon's has to offer, without you I'd still be sleeping on my 15 plus year old bed..
1 year ago
11 months ago