Jordan’s Mattress Factory Mason Medium Hybrid mattress combines premium Gel Memory Foam placed right on top of the surface with premium springs underneath; the result is cushioning where you want it and support where you need it. Minimal motion transfer is provided by the premium cloth encased coils that stretch edge to edge, for a solid perimeter with sitting or sleeping. Wake up feeling refreshed from the combination of these premium materials and the undeniably cool Chill Touch cover; an instant cool to the touch feel when you lay down and continued coolness on fresh areas of fabric throughout the night. Better for You, Better for the Environment ®.
- Name Jordan's Mattress Factory® Mason Medium Mattress
- SKU JMFB-20246
- Collection Jordan's Mattress Factory® Hybrid
- Vendor Jordan's Mattress Factory®
- Dimensions 75"L x 39"W x 13"H
- Foundation 75"L x 39"W x 5.5"H
Mattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Origin Assembled in New England
- Quilt Stretch Knit Cover with Chill Fibers
- ComfortLayers 2" Gel Memory Foam 4.0LB
3/4" Foam Topper 1.5LB
Fiber Insulator Pad
2" Eco Fiber Pad
All foam layers are:
- Support System Single Sided Sleep Surface
Cloth encased coil unit
13 3/4 Gauge steel - Twice tempered
T/536 F/681 Q/789 K/975
Quantum Edge Perimeter support 16 gauge
Power Base Compatible
- Mattress Type Hybrid,Innerspring,Power Base Compatible
- Recommended Care: Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty
This mattress has a medium feel, and it is designed to fall between the comfort of a firm bed and a plush bed. It offers slightly more cushioning than a firm sleep surface. This comfort level is the most popular. Not too hard and not too soft, it is a good option for couples with preferences at opposite ends of the comfort scale.
This sleep surface features a cloth-encased coil unit. The cloth-encased coil keeps side-to-side motion minimal. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. That keeps the weight on one spring from affecting surrounding springs.