The Magnolia Pillowtop mattress offers cozy and supportive comfort with every layer. Feel good about your purchase knowing you will receive quality sleep because of high quality edge to edge coils, environmentally conscious eco-fiber pads, and conformance that only a pillow top can deliver. Support and comfort made locally in New England. Better for you, Better for the environment™.
- Name Jordan's Mattress Factory® Magnolia Pillow Top Mattress
- SKU JMFB-20227
- Collection Jordan's Mattress Factory® Single Sided
- Vendor Jordan's Mattress Factory®
- Dimensions 75"L x 39"W x 15.25"H
- Foundation 75"L x 39"W x 5.5"H
Mattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Finish Max Measurement
- Origin Made in New England
- Support System Single Sided Sleep Surface
Cloth Encased Coil
13 3/4 gauge steel - Twice tempered
T/536, F/681, Q/789, K/975
Quantum Edge Perimeter Support 16 gauge
Power Base Compatible
- Quilt Stretch Knit Cover
1" Quilting Fibers featuring
Copper, Silver & Gel
3/4" Quilting Foam 1.2LB
1" 5 Zone Convoluted Foam 1.2LB
- Mattress Type Innerspring,Power Base Compatible
- Comfort Layers 1" Gel Memory foam 2.5LB (in Gusset)
1 3/4" Soft Poly Foam Topper 1.5LB
3/4" Eco Fiber Pad
2" Eco Fiber Pad
All foam layers are Certi-Pur certified
- Recommended Care: Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty
This mattress is made with plush materials for a soft, cradling effect. Plush mattresses supply the same support that firm and medium mattresses provide.
This sleep surface features a cloth-encased coil unit. The cloth-encased coil keeps side-to-side motion minimal. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. That keeps the weight on one spring from affecting surrounding springs.