The Iris mattress will help you wake up with a little extra spring in your step. Minimal motion transfer is provided by premium cloth encased coils that stretch edge to edge, providing a solid perimeter for sitting or sleeping. Comfortable, supportive, Eco Friendly, and made locally in New England. Better for You, Better for the Environment ®.
- Name Jordan's Mattress Factory® Iris Mattress
- SKU JMFB-20199
- Collection Jordan's Mattress Factory® Single Sided
- Vendor Jordan's Mattress Factory®
- Dimensions 75"L x 39"W x 12"H
- Foundation 75"L x 39"W x 5.5"H
Mattress and Foundation dimensions are approximate
- Origin Made in New England
- Quilt Stretch Knit Cover
1" Quilting Fibers featuring
Copper, Silver & Gel
1/2" Poly Foam 1.2LB
1" Quilting Eco fibers
- Comfort Layers 3/4" Medium Poly Foam Topper 1.5LB
2" Eco Fiber Pad
All foam layers are Certi-Pur certified
- Support System Single Sided Sleep Surface
Cloth encased coil unit
13 3/4 Gauge steel - Twice tempered
T/536, F/681, Q/789, K/975
Quantum Edge-Perimeter support 16 gauge
Power Base compatible
- Mattress Type Innerspring,Power Base Compatible
- Recommended Care: Rotate mattress periodically. This mattress does not need to be flipped.
Use a mattress protector to protect your investment.
- Warranty: 10 yrs non-prorated warranty
This mattress has a medium feel, and it is designed to fall between the comfort of a firm bed and a plush bed. It offers slightly more cushioning than a firm sleep surface. This comfort level is the most popular. Not too hard and not too soft, it is a good option for couples with preferences at opposite ends of the comfort scale.
This sleep surface features a cloth-encased coil unit. The cloth-encased coil keeps side-to-side motion minimal. Each coil is individual, not tied to other coils through connecting wire. That keeps the weight on one spring from affecting surrounding springs.