HTL Furniture Mia Leather Power 3 Piece Reclining Sectional with Tilt Headrest
Relaxation at the touch of a button, this power reclining sectional from HTL will add comfort, functionality, and contemporary style to your living room. This sectional offers five seats, three of which can be reclined using a smooth power control. You can also independently adjust the headrest to fully support your neck while you watch TV, read, or converse with loved ones. Covered in a luxurious leather and equipped with no-sag springs, this sectional promises comfort for years of use. Custom-order fabrics also available.
- Name: Mia Leather Power 3 Piece Reclining Sectional with Tilt Headrest
- SKU: LZ3114860
- Collection: Mia
- Vendor: HTL Furniture
- Comment: Includes: Power Leather Left Arm Facing Sofa Recliner with Power Headrest, Power Leather Right Arm Facing Sofa Recliner with Power Headrest and Leather Square Wedge. Price may vary based on option(s) selected.
- Dimensions: 116"L x 116"D x 38"H
- Cushion: 2.0 density foam seat
Polyester wrapped seat cushion
Channeled polyester filled back
- Cover: Grain: corrected (sanded, embossed, etc.)
Hide Type: top grain/vinyl
Color: semi aniline (aniline dyed plus additive)
Finish: urethane pigment
- Frame: Kiln dried hardwoods/plywoods
Stress joints corner blocked
All legs are removable
Comes with sectional connectors
300 lbs. max capacity for reclining pieces
- Springs: Heavy gauge sinuous springs
- Origin: Made in China
- Recommended Care: As shown leather: Professional cleaning recommended. Occasionally wipe leather with a soft dry cloth. Dab wet or greasy spills with a soft, damp cloth. Clean and condition leather a minimum of 4 times a year.
Jordan's Furniture recommends purchasing our Furniture Protection Program.
- Warranty: 1 yr leather from factory defects
5 yrs frame from factory defects
5 yrs springs from factory defects
2 yrs seat cushions from factory defects
5 yrs recliner mechanism from factory defects
2 yrs motor, 2 yrs electrical from factory defects
2 yrs back cush/pill from factory defects
6 months ago