UltraComfort Oxford Power Lift Wall Recliner with Heat and Massage
Ease away all the tensions of the day with the UltraComfort Oxford Power Lift Wall Recliner with Heat & Massage. The super-plush blue upholstery with tufting, heated seat, and roll arms ensures hours of ultimate relaxation. You'll appreciate the massage and heated seat option on this traditional-style recliner, complete with an easy-to-use remote. The lift features makes it super easy to get in and out of the chair. Custom-order fabrics are available.
- Name: Oxford Power Lift Wall Recliner with Heat and Massage
- SKU: LR1154481
- Collection: Oxford
- Vendor: UltraComfort
- Comment: Price may vary based on option(s) selected.
- Dimensions: 33"L x 37"D x 42"H
- Cushion: 1.8 density foam seat
Polyester filled back
- Cover: 100% Polyester
Arm covers are not available
Headrest covers included
- Frame: Kiln dried hardwoods/plywoods
Doweled,glued,stappled & corner blocks
Recliner base w/rear adjustable leg
350 lbs. max capacity for reclining pieces
- Springs: Heavy gauge sinuous springs
- Origin: Made in the U.S.A.
- Recommended Care: As shown fabric: Professional cleaning recommended. Spot clean with foam only from a mild water-based soap. Vacuum surface occasionally with an upholstery attachment. (Code W).
Jordan's Furniture recommends purchasing our Furniture Protection Program.
- Warranty: 1 yr fabric from factory defects
Lifetime frame from factory defects
1 yr springs from factory defects
1 yr seat cushions from factory defects
1 yr back cush/pill from factory defects
Lifetime recliner mechanism from factory defects
1 yr base from factory defects
1 yr electrical from factory defects
3 months ago
for three a day lift both feet. With remote I get out chair so easy it black out I have two batteries I use one time only I can get chair to bring floor! I got the more expensive one it fit me to tee. My doctor told what size to get! If you want you have heat, massive. The most important I do have have not call fire department to get me out!
5 months ago
8 months ago