Liberty Furniture Arlington House Lift Top Writing Desk
The Liberty Arlington Lift Top Writing Desk is truly a multitasker with its easy lift-up top, which is perfect for a computer monitor, plus a pull-out keyboard drawer. It also features a work surface that adjusts from 30.5” to 39”. This versatile piece has the industrial look of a treasured antique with modern functionality, featuring a distressed cobblestone brown finish, curvy wrought iron base and antiqued pewter finish hardware.
- Name: Arlington House Lift Top Writing Desk
- SKU: W00411100
- Collection: Arlington House
- Vendor: Liberty Furniture
- Comment: Price may vary based on option(s) selected.
- Dimensions: 56"L x 40"H x 30"W
- Construction: Tops: Birch veneers
Sides/Shelf: Birch veneers
Legs/Base: Wrought iron
Drawer Front: Solid poplar
Hardware: Pewter finish
- Interior: Metal drawer runner and guide
French dovetail drawer fronts
English dovetail drawer backs
- Finish: Cobblestone Brown
- Origin: Made in China
- Recommended Care: Painted Furniture: Dust with a soft dry cloth periodically as needed.
Metal: Dust with a soft, dry cloth. Immediately dab wet spills with a dry cloth.
Jordan's Furniture recommends purchasing our Furniture Protection Program.
- Warranty: 1 yr from all factory defects
Great looks for my home office. I love the lift top feature for many reasons. Store your envelopes or checks under the lift top. Put your pens, rules and other items in the pull out drawer. The pull out drawer has a feature for the face to lay flat if your storing a keyboard.
The lip around the edge helps keep everything on the top. Might create an issue for cords though. No real cord storage/ hiding feature.
1 year ago