Here are some tips to help extend the life of your investment.
- Annually, have your furniture cleaned by a professional upholstery cleaner
- Weekly, vacuum your upholstery
- Do not vacuum Feather or Down cushions
- Leather will crack or peel if you don't clean and condition it at least four times a year.
- Avoid caustic substances
- Bonded or Bi-Cast should never be conditioned
- Clean or polish the wood at least four times a year
- Weekly, dust the wood with soft, lint-free cloth
- Periodically, tighten the screws and bolts
Area Rug Or Pad
- Keep your rugs clean
- Invest in a quality Rug Pad
- Rotate area rugs annually
- Unless directed otherwise, rotate your mattress every two weeks for the first three months, and every 3 months thereafter.
- For Dual sided mattresses, rotate every two weeks and also be sure to flip it every other time.
For more detailed information, click below to download the PDF