- Mattress Types
- Brands We Carry
- Mattress Brands
- Mattress Sizes
- Sleep Accessories
- Jordan's Difference
- Bed in a Box
- Learn About Mattress Types
- Understanding Sleep
- Delivery & Resources
- Contact Us
- Mattress Recycling
Learn more about the many different types of sleep solutions we offer.
Jordan’s Sleep Lab proudly provides you with the best selection of high-quality bedding utilizing the latest technology at our value-packed underprices.
Whether you are looking for innerspring mattresses, natural design, 2-sided design, or custom sized merchandise, you will find it here.
Here are some of the mattress types and unique offerings we carry:
- Inner Spring—We’ve researched the latest sleep studies, and we have hunted down cutting-edge technologies. The resulting collection is an offering of fine innerspring mattresses that will help you sleep right every night.
- Power Bases—By changing the position of a Power Base, you can relieve stress and strain on your back. Whether you need assistance with a condition or ailment, or simply want to turn that flat bed into one that puts the “power” in your hands, the Power Base is a solid investment. Power Bases are recommended for people with respiratory, circulation, or heart problems as well as those suffering from hiatal hernias or acid reflux symptoms.
- Natural Materials—Jordan’s Sleep Lab offers natural mattresses that contain zero polyurethane foams. Thousands of springs in combination with natural fibers such as Angora Wool, Hemp, Flax, and Egyptian cotton.
- Hybrid—Combines the active support of pocket, or cloth encased coils, with the comfort and durability of premium foams. Jordan's Sleep labs are unique in that we offer both memory foam hybrid mattresses, and latex hybrid mattresses.
- Foam—Excellent for body weight distribution and comfort, the latex and memory foam mattresses available at Jordan’s Sleep Lab will have you resting deeply.
- Acid Reflux Foundations—This sleep surface innovation elevates your head and throat, enabling gravity to help keep the acidic contents of the stomach from affecting the esophagus.
- Custom Mattress Sizes—Antique or specially-made beds need mattress replacement, too. At Jordan’s Sleep Lab, those hard-to-find mattresses are readily available.
- Two-Sided Mattresses—Two-sided innerspring bedding feels different, that’s why Jordan’s Sleep Lab carries a number of quality options for customers who prefer them.