Visit one of these Greater Boston clinics to address sleep-related illness.
THE GREATER BOSTON AREA is home to a number of sleep centers and sleep research facilities, all equipped to diagnose and treat various sleep conditions and disorders. The list below contains website links to some of those facilities.
- Boston Pain Care Center—This sleep facility is a 20,000-square-foot medical center designed by physicians to treat patients with chronic conditions.
- Center for Sleep Medicine at Tufts Medical Center—This collaborative resource was designed to provide comprehensive care to individuals having difficulty sleeping at night, staying awake during the day, or experiencing unusual movements or behaviors during sleep.
- MetroWest Medical Center—Here, all-night polysomnograms, multiple sleep latency tests, and day polysomnograms are performed. These tests help diagnose excessive sleepiness, loud snoring, apnea, and unusual activity at night.
- NeuroCare Inc. Center for Sleep Diagnostic—This sleep center location has providing care to the South Shore area since 1995. The experts at the center have at their disposal a full range of diagnostic capabilities for testing all types of sleep disorders.
- Sleep Health Centers—Affiliated with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, this network of sleep centers is staffed by board-certified sleep specialists.
- Tri-County Medical—The physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners at this location provide specialty medicine via 20 office locations in Bellingham, Franklin, Hopkinton, Medway, Medford, and Whitinsville among others.
- UMass Memorial Sleep Disorders Center—For more than a decade, the clinicians here have provided comprehensive diagnosis and management of about 120 sleep disorders in a state-of-the-art sleep lab.
- Winchester Hospital—This full-service sleep disorder center diagnoses and treats patients suffering from sleep-related symptoms.
- Yale-New Haven Hospital - Clinicians at Yale-New Haven Hospital's Sleep Medicine Centers evaluate, diagnose and treat sleep disorders and sleep-related conditions. Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine, the sleep medicine program offers a coordinated approach to the management of a variety of sleep disorders and related conditions.