Payment & Refund Facts
These payment, price protection, cancellation, and refund policies are proudly honored.
FOR YOUR PROTECTION, Jordan’s Furniture has instituted policies pertaining to price, payment, refund, and cancellations. We developed these policies with you—our customer—in mind. Please take a minute to read them over.
Methods of Payment
Jordan’s Furniture accepts the following forms of payment:
Credit Cards—Jordan’s accepts MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express.
Personal Checks—Standard personal checks are accepted with photo ID. Sorry, but we cannot accept starter or temporary checks.
Finance Options—Jordan’s offers various financing. See store office for details. The Colossal Clearance Center also offers a finance plan. See the Colossal Clearance Center office for details.
See financing page for details.
Orders can be cancelled prior to delivery or pickup by contacting your sales consultant or sleep technician or by calling 1-866-8-JORDANS (1-866-856-7326). We will connect you to the appropriate Jordan’s Furniture location for additional help.
Please Note: Should you decide to cancel your special order, the 30% deposit placed for Special Order merchandise will not be refunded or transferred.
Refund PoliciesCheck Refunds—If payment was made by cash or personal check, Jordan’s corporate office will issue a refund by check. Due to the time required for banks to process checks, Jordan’s can issue a refund check no sooner than 14 days from receipt of a personal check. Sorry, but we cannot issue cash refunds.
Credit Card Refunds—If payment was made by debit or credit card, that same card will be issued a credit upon authorized refund.
Price Protection Policy—With the Jordan’s Furniture Price Protection Plan (PPP), your purchase price is guaranteed. The PPP is free, and it is available for all orders.
Terms and conditions apply:
- A 30 percent deposit is required.
- A convenient monthly payment plan will be made available.
IMPORTANT: You must contact us within the timeframe outline on your sales receipt to activate your order. At that time, we will order the merchandise from the manufacturer. If you do not call us within that specified time, your merchandise may not be available for the delivery time indicated.
Other Transaction PoliciesOther terms and conditions are outlined here:
- You must accept delivery or pickup of your merchandise within 10 days of being notified of its availability. Please call Jordan’s Furniture to make other arrangements if you are not able to comply. If we do not hear from you, the merchandise may be released and other arrangements would have to be made.
- Any change of address, phone number, or other personal information should be communicated to us as soon as possible.
- Availability of Special Order merchandise is not guaranteed. Once Special Order merchandise is ordered, the deposit becomes non-refundable and non-transferable. If for any reason the special order merchandise is no longer available, Jordan’s Furniture assumes no liability, but will refund the deposit in full.
- Additional furniture purchases made at a later date are subject to availability from the manufacturer. In addition, the manufacturer cannot guarantee that the dye lot on upholstered merchandise or the stain colors on wood furniture will match your original merchandise purchase.