Clear a Path
If you're ready for us, this will be the easiest furniture delivery ever.
IN ORDER TO FACILITATE a safe and easy merchandise delivery, we ask that you read the following:
- Safety First— Please remove snow, ice, or other potentially hazardous obstacles from all walkways and driveways.
- Clear the Way— Please have a pathway cleared through your home, to the room in which the furniture or mattress will be placed.
- An Adult Must Be Home— Ensure that someone 18 years of age or older is present to accept the delivery.
- Arrange Entrance— If your delivery requires the removal of a door or window, please have this done prior to the delivery. If needed, the driver can place a phone call prior to arrival for better coordination.
- Pets – Please secure pets during the delivery process.
Delivery to Buildings and Complexes
Most apartment buildings, condo complexes, retirement facilities, and office suites prohibit deliveries during certain hours. If your building or complex has such restrictions, please let us know when scheduling a delivery.
If an elevator’s use is required for delivery, please do your best to reserve it for the appropriate time. This will help ensure a timely delivery.
Other Important Delivery Facts
Below are some policy-related pieces of information. For more details, visit the “Delivery and Pickup Policies” page.
- Inclement Weather Policy—To ensure the safety of our delivery associates, we reserve the right to delay deliveries due to hazardous road and/or weather conditions.
- Hoisting Fees—If special accommodations are made for furniture that needs to be suspended/dropped into an area, additional fees may be assessed.
- Late Cancellation Fee— All deliveries cancelled within 48 hours of scheduled delivery will incur a restocking fee.
- Shoe Removal Policy— Due to corporate safety policies and OSHA guidelines, our delivery associates are prohibited from removing their boots at any time.