News & Events - Jordan's Furniture
Red Sox World Series Win is a MONSTER Deal
for Jordan's Furniture Customers
30,000 customers receive free* furniture.
In early March, Jordan’s Furniture, a Boston-area furniture retailer with four locations, challenged its customers to make purchases between March 7th and April 16th. If they did and the Boston Red Sox won the World Series, those customers would get their furniture for free*.
Well, the Red Sox have now won the World Series, and over 30,000 Jordan’s Furniture customers are very happy.
Jordan’s advertised the Monster Deal promotion on tv, radio, and in print, utilizing President and CEO Eliot Tatelman as the “pitch man”, dressed in full Red Sox attire, situated at a mock press conference.
Over 30,000 Jordan’s Furniture customers made purchases during the promotional timeframe. The offer included sofas, sectional sofas, dining room tables, beds, and mattresses.
“We are The Red Sox biggest fans and are thrilled that they won the World Series”, says Eliot Tatelman, Jordan’s president and CEO. “We wanted to make the most of our team partnership and wanted to offer something so special to our customers that they wouldn’t believe it. Our “Monster Deal” brought in a lot of Jordan’s customers and a lot of Red Sox fans. It’s a win-win situation!”
* The Jordan’s Monster Deal includes specific items, as mentioned above. For all terms and conditions, logon to www.jordans.com for details.
'Chair-ity Raffle' Raises $50,000 for the Jimmy Fund
Jordan's Furniture asks Red Sox Nation to help in the fundraising effort.
Jordan's Furniture is happy to announce that $50,000 was raised for the Jimmy Fund through the Red Sox Chair-ity Raffle, that ran from July 31, 2007, through, August 16, 2007. We are proud to team up with partners such as the Boston Red Sox and the Jimmy Fund, all in support of a very worthy cause.
The following members of Red Sox Nation are the winners in the 2007 Chair-ity Raffle:
- Stacey Vicari of Malden, MA—Winner of the autographed Red Sox recliner
- Joe Hoy of Milton, MA—Winner of the trip for 2 to Spring Training in 2008
- Richard Souchuk of Danvers, MA—Winner of autographed baseball
- Michelle Piette of Leominster, MA—Winner of tickets to Sept. 5th Red Sox game at Fenway
- John Fahey of Billerica, MA—Winner of tickets to Sept. 4th Red Sox game at Fenway
- Michael Cammusso of Bridgewater, MA—Winner of tickets to Sept. 3rd Red Sox game at Fenway
- Stephen Sarkisian of Westford, MA—Winner of tickets to Aug. 31st game at Fenway
Congratulations to all of the winners! Thank you for donating to the Jimmy Fund. Go Sox!