Which Type of Mattress?
Learn more about the many different types of sleep solutions we offer.
Jordan’s Sleep Lab proudly provides you with the best selection of high-quality bedding utilizing the latest technology at our value-packed underprices.
Whether you are looking for innerspring mattresses, organic, 2-sided design, or custom sized merchandise, you will find it here.
Here are some of the mattress types and unique offerings we carry:
- Acid Reflux Foundations—This sleep surface innovation elevates your head and throat, enabling gravity to help keep the acidic contents of the stomach from affecting the esophagus.
- Custom Mattress Sizes—Antique or specially-made beds need mattress replacement, too. At Jordan’s Sleep Lab, those hard-to-find mattresses are readily available.
- Foam—Excellent for body weight distribution and comfort, the latex and visco-elastic foam mattresses available at Jordan’s Sleep Lab will have you resting deeply.
- Hybrid—Combining the active support of pocket, or cloth encased coils, with the comfort and durability of premium foams. Jordan's Sleep labs are unique in that we offer both memory foam hybrid mattresses, and latex hybrid mattresses.
- Inner Spring—We’ve researched the latest sleep studies, and we have hunted down cutting-edge technologies. The resulting collection is an offering of fine innerspring mattresses that will help you sleep right every night.
- Organic and Natural Materials—Jordan’s Sleep Lab offers both organic and natural bedding. It’s important to understand the difference, and our technicians are eager to explain.
- Power Bases—By changing the position of a Power Base, you can relieve stress and strain on your back. These bases have long been recommended for people with respiratory, circulation, or heart problems as well as those suffering from hiatal hernias or acid reflux symptoms.
- Two-Sided Mattresses—Two-sided innerspring bedding feels different, that’s why Jordan’s Sleep Lab carries a number of quality options for those customers that prefer them.