Townhouse Leather Sofa
- Name: Townhouse Leather Sofa
- SKU: L00635002
- Comment: Price may vary based on option(s) selected.
- Dimensions: 80"L x 36"D x 33"H
- Cushion: Multiple Density
Polyester bonded crown seat cushion
Suspension reinforced foam back
- Cover: Top grain/split grain
Semi-aniline dyed/Lacquer top coat
- Frame: Kiln dried hardwoods/furniture board
Stress joints corner blocked
Screw in legs
Masonite wrapped frame
Center support leg on sofa
- Springs: Nylon webbing
- Origin: Made in China
- Recommended Care: As shown leather: Professional cleaning
recommended. Occasionally wipe leather with a
soft dry cloth. Dab wet or greasy spills with a
soft, damp cloth. Clean and condition leather a
minimum of 4 times a year.
Jordan's Furniture recommends purchasing our Furniture Protection Program.
- Warranty: 2 yrs leather from factory defects
10 yrs frame from factory defects
2 yrs springs from factory defects
1 yr seat and back cushion from factory defects
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- has emited a noxious odor since delivered .
- any room with adequate ventilation.
- Large Rooms
- Medium Rooms
Comments about Townhouse Leather Sofa:
The chemical/new leather smell has been horrible. My face swells and turns red and I wheeze when near it. We've moved the couch,chair and ottoman from the intended smaller family room onto the screened porch for 2 weeks and now it is in a rarely used larger living room with fans and open windows and it still smells. I've called Jordans , the first person acted surprised, but the 2nd person acknowledged the problem and suggested "give it time" hints, but I'm losing patience. We're at 3 weeks and counting. I'm allergic to the smell and discouraged. The furniture is gorgeous and comfortable by the way ,and my husband doesn't mind the smell and loves it. But I having trouble and this a difficult comment to write. I'm at my wits end.
- I Am A:
- Couple No Kids