Protecting Our Visitors
Jordan's Furniture manages users' information very carefully.
At JORDAN'S FURNITURE we believe in the importance of your privacy and strive to manage your personal information in accordingly. This policy describes:
- How and why we collect your personal information.
- How your information is used and protected.
- When and with whom we share your information.
- The choices you can make about how we collect, use, and share your information.
Notice and Scope of Our Privacy Practices
Jordan's Furniture provides customers with clear, prominent, and easily accessible information about its privacy practices. This policy applies to Jordan's Furniture operations, both in stores and online.
Our Pledge of Accountability
Jordan's Furniture instructs its associates and business partners to manage your personal information properly and maintain your trust. We are accountable for complying with this policy and take reasonable and timely steps to ensure compliance.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information about you in order to deliver the products and services you request and to help improve your shopping experience. We do this using lawful and fair methods. We strive to limit the amount of personal information collected to support the intended purpose of the collection.
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with Jordan's Furniture, both in stores and online. Some examples are when you:
- Create an account on our website.
- Make an online or in-store purchase from us.
- Use our wishlist.
- Apply for credit or pay Jordan's Furniture by check.
- Request customer service or contact us.
- Submit a Jordan's Furniture related story or testimonial.
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, promotion, or survey.
- Otherwise submit personal information to us.
Personal information is information that identifies you specifically. The personal information we collect may include contact and payment information like your name, email and physical addresses, phone numbers, and credit or debit card numbers. When you ask us to deliver an order, we may collect information you provide us such as the name, address, and phone number of recipients. We may collect your social security number where required for certain transactions, such as to assist in providing credit.
Information from Other Sources
We may receive personal information about you from other sources as well. Examples of these sources are entities that can help us correct our records, improve the quality or personalization of our service to you, and help prevent or detect fraud. In addition, we may collect information from consumer reporting agencies, affiliates, or other service providers if you apply for credit or purchase certain financial products.
Automated Information Collection
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with our website, email, and online advertising. Our purpose is to enable the website to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. For example:
- We may collect technical information such as your Internet protocol address, your computer's operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our web pages.
- We use "cookies" to recognize you as you use or return to our sites. This is done so that we can provide a continuous and more personalized shopping experience for you. A cookie is a small text file that a website or email may save to your browser and store on your hard drive.
- We may also use web beacons. Beacons allow us to know if a certain page was visited, an email was opened, or if ad banners on our website and other sites were effective.
We operate cameras in stores for security and operational purposes, such as to measure traffic patterns. When used for operational purposes, we do not use these cameras to identify you personally.
How We Use Your Information
Jordan's Furniture uses your information to provide requested products and services and to support core business functions. These include fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, fraud prevention, and public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests.
- To register and service your account.
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, and promotions.
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information, including recalls.
- To help us improve and customize our service offerings, website, and advertising.
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions.
- To protect the security or integrity of our website and our business.
- With regard to credit qualification and applications.
To accomplish these purposes, we may combine personal and non-personal information we collect online with offline information, including information from third parties.
Products and Services Communications
In order to keep customers informed of requests for Products or Services, Jordan’s will send recurring transactional messages for Product availability, Delivery and Service Scheduling.
The forms of communication are as follows:
- Phone Calls
- Text Messages (Message and data rates may apply)
- Reply STOP to 63041 to cancel
- Reply HELP to 63041 for help
- Reply START to 63041 to receive Jordan’s Furniture Alerts
If you have any questions please call 866-856-7326.
T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages
How We Share Your Information Outside Jordan's Furniture
Jordan's Furniture does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We may share your personal information, whether you are a current or former customer, only under the following limited circumstances:
We may share information about you with service providers or suppliers that help with our business operations. Examples are shipping vendors, furniture protection vendors, credit card processors, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our website. We require these service providers and suppliers to keep the information secure. We also prohibit them from using your information for any purposes other than those requested by us.
If you apply for a Jordan's Powercharge credit card or our supplemental program, we share your information with the financial institution(s) that we partner with to offer the credit card. Our partner(s) may only use the information you give to us to provide credit.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
We may share your information in other special circumstances. These include situations when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or that the sharing is necessary to protect the safety, property, or other rights of Jordan's Furniture, our customers, our associates, or any other person. Examples include protecting the health or safety of customers or addressing crimes committed on Jordan's Furniture property. Data from in-store security cameras may also be provided to law enforcement upon written request.
Based only on your express consent, we may share information with carefully selected vendors who may offer you products and services of interest. You may opt-in to this sharing under the "Your Choices" section below.
We may share aggregate and statistical data that does not identify you personally. We may do this for research and marketing purposes, for instance to describe our services to prospective partners or advertisers, and for other lawful purposes.
In the unlikely event that Jordan's Furniture or substantially all of its assets are acquired by an unrelated third party, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your Choice: Marketing Preferences
We want to communicate with you in ways you find useful. Examples are special offers and new product announcements. We use the following standards for marketing communications:
- By providing Jordan's Furniture with your email address, you are giving us permission to send you electronic communications. We will not rent, sell or give away your email address at any time. You may opt out of receiving our emails by following the unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of any correspondence we send.
You can update or change your marketing preferences by logging into your account or opt out directly here. Please note that it may take up to 10 days to process your email request and 30 days for your postal mail request.
Please be aware that, even if you have opted out of receiving marketing communications from us, we may still contact you for transactional purposes. Some examples are contacts for customer service, product information, service or reminder notices, or recalls. We may also need to contact you with questions or information regarding your order, such as regarding order status, shipment, or refunds.
The above marketing preferences do not apply to our credit card offerings since these are provided through our financial institution partner(s). However, you can choose to stop receiving prescreened offers of credit from all companies, including our prescreened offers, by calling 1-866-750-0873 or by going to http://jordanscardunsubscribe.com/.
Online Operations and Advertising
You may exercise choices related to our online operations and advertising. For instance, you can choose to browse our website without accepting cookies. Please know that cookies enable us to recognize you from page to page, and they support your transactions with us. Without cookies enabled, you will still be able to browse our website, but will not be able to complete a purchase or take advantage of certain website features.
How We Secure Your Information
Securing your information is a company priority. Whether you are shopping online or in our stores, we use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information. When we do have to collect your most private, personal information, such as social security numbers, we will protect its confidentiality, prohibit its unlawful disclosure, and limit access to authorized personnel only.
Hard Copy and Electronic Storage Protections
Personal information that is maintained in our offices or stores is subject to physical, administrative, and technical controls as well. Hard copies of private information are maintained in locked locations or cabinets with similar restrictions for electronic storage of private information. When disposed of, the information is shredded, destroyed, erased, or otherwise made unreadable.
Privacy Protections for Specific Types of Information
We also protect the credit or debit card information we collect during transactions by adhering to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI Standards). These standards require safeguards for handling and securing customer information. These include using secure networks, encryption or other protection of cardholder data, physical and technical access controls, monitors and tests of security systems, and information security policies.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions or comments about this policy or about the ways your information is handled. You can contact us via the address below:
ATTENTION: Web Manager
450 Revolutionary Drive
East Taunton, MA 02718