Peace of Mind warranty information
For purchases pre-2014 at Jordan's Furniture
If you had delivery before January 1, 2014 and you have a covered issue, you must contact Uniters, N.A. within 5-days of the occurrence to file a claim.
> PLEASE NOTE: Uniters, N.A. will not cover accumulation of damages—that is, multiple stains or damages incurred over time. It will not cover stains or damages caused by everyday soiling or normal use. Pet damage is not covered unless specifically stated.
> A Warranty Card is provided to you at the point of sale. If you have misplaced your warranty information, please Contact Jordan's Furniture Customer Service department for details.
What You Can Expect
Though this process may vary depending on the nature of the damage or stain reported, here is what you can expect:
For covered issues (Please refer to specific warranty for coverage)
- You may be advised to try to remove the stain with the cleaning and maintenance products provided to you when you purchased the warranty.
- If you are not able to correct the stain or damage using the protection program's products (see our furniture care pages for kit descriptions) or if you do not have the kit, you may be sent another kit as a first step.
- A service professional may attempt to clean or repair the affected portion of the furniture.
- If the issue is not able to be corrected, then it may be determined that the affected portion—or even the complete item—needs replacement.
- If the Protection Program Company decides to replace an affected portion or a complete item, the credit will be equal to the original purchase price of the affected item only.
- The warranty is non-transferable.