Peace of Mind Protection Program
ACCIDENTS HAPPEN. Luckily, Jordan's Furniture now offers The Peace of Mind Protection Program.
Combining an ecologically responsible line of cleaning and maintenance products with the professional support of our warranty service staff, we have teamed up with a major warranty provider to bring you, not only peace of mind, but also a practical solution for everyday ACCIDENTS that may occur.
The Peace of Mind protection plan provides:
- Five-year limited product warranty against ACCIDENTAL damages to fabric, leather, wood and area rug merchandise during normal residential use
- Expert assistance and live support from the Uniters, N.A. service center.
- Fast and efficient claim processing.
How the Program Works
If you find that you have a covered issue, you must contact Uniters, N.A. within 5-days of occurrence to file a claim.
> PLEASE NOTE: Uniters, N.A. will not cover accumulation of damages—that is, multiple stains or damages incurred over time. It will not cover stains or damages caused by everyday soiling or normal use. Pet damage is not covered unless specifically stated.
> PLEASE NOTE: Uniters, North America (N.A.) administers the Peace of Mind Protection Program. Jordan's Furniture will not always administer repair work.
Contact Jordan’s Furniture Customer Service department for details.
> A Warranty Card is provided to you at the point of sale. If you have misplaced your warranty information, please Contact Jordan’s Furniture Customer Service department for details.
What You Can Expect
Though this process may vary depending on the nature of the damage or stain reported, here is what you can expect:
For covered issues (Please refer to specific warranty for coverage)
- Uniters, N.A. may advise you to try to remove the stain with the cleaning and maintenance products provided to you when you purchased the warranty.
- If you are not able to correct the stain or damage using the protection, program's products (see our furniture care pages for kit descriptions) or if you do not have the kit, Uniters, N.A. may send you another kit as a first step.
- Uniters, N.A. may have a service professional attempt to clean or repair the affected portion of the furniture.
- If Uniters, N.A. is unable to correct the issue, then it may be determined that the affected portion—or even the complete item—needs replacement.
- If Uniters, N.A. decides to replace an affected portion or a complete item, the credit will be equal to the original purchase price of the affected item only.
- The warranty is non-transferable.