Pickup & Delivery Facts
Jordan's Furniture follows these guidelines when fulfilling orders.
NOW THAT YOU HAVE DECIDED on your furniture or mattress purchase, getting it home should be easy—at Jordan’s Furniture, we guarantee it!
Whether you decide to pick up your purchase or have us deliver it, we will make sure it all goes smoothly.
Jordan’s Furniture offers delivery within our delivery area (see that map here). We deliver to specific towns on designated days of the week. When your merchandise is available, we will call you to set up a convenient delivery date.
Here are a few guidelines to make your delivery go smoothly:
- All orders must be paid in full prior to scheduling a delivery.
- We will call you 2 days before your scheduled delivery date with an estimated 3 hour time frame for the delivery of your merchandise.
- We request that you accept delivery of merchandise within 10 days of being notified. If this is inconvenient, please let us know so we can make other arrangements. If we have not heard from you within 10 days, we reserve the right to release your order(s).
If scheduling conflicts arise prior to receiving your timeframe, please call Jordan’s Delivery Department at least 48 hours in advance of your scheduled delivery. Less than 48-hour notice will result in a handling fee equal to the delivery charge. The Delivery Department phone number is 1-866-8-JORDANS or 1-866-856-7326 or send us an e-mail.
Delivery hours are:
Monday through Saturday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday - 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Bedding only)
PLEASE NOTE: To ensure the safety of our delivery team, we reserve the right to cancel or delay deliveries during hazardous weather conditions.
To prepare for the delivery of your merchandise, please read the following list of helpful hints. Additional pickup/delivery preparation advice is available on our "Delivery Preparation" page.
- Someone 18 years of age or older must be home to accept delivery.
- Please remove snow or any other obstacles that might hinder our delivery associates.
- Please clear the room(s) in which your new furniture will be placed. Our delivery associates cannot move or remove existing furniture.
- If a delivery requires the removal of a window, please make necessary arrangements in advance of scheduled delivery.
We will help you arrange for pickup of your merchandise. Here are a few guidelines for that process:
- Please pick up your merchandise within 10 days of payment. For not-in-stock items, pickup must occur within 10 days of being notified of availability. If this is inconvenient, please call us so we can make alternative arrangements. If we do not hear from you within 10 days, we may release your order(s) and you will need to make other arrangements.
- Please call Jordan’s Distribution Center at least 72 hours prior to pickup day with advanced notice. This will provide us time to have the merchandise transferred from the Distribution Center to the appropriate store warehouse.
- Please present a photo ID when picking up your merchandise.