J-TEAM MEMBERS RECEIVE a competitive, comprehensive benefits package. Jordan's Furniture offers benefit programs in order to help employees stay healthy, meet their personal financial goals, protect their incomes, and balance the demands of work and personal life.
Visit the following pages to read more about specific Jordan's Furniture employee benefits:
- Health and Wellness—Full-time employees (as well as those part-time employees working between 24 and 34 hours per week) are eligible for a whole host of health benefit programs.
- Family Income Protection—People depend on you. That's why Jordan's Furniture helps protect the families of its employees with these insurance programs.
- Retirement Benefits—As an employer, Jordan's Furniture helps its J-Team members plan and prepare for their Golden Years.
- Individual and Career Development—You never stop learning. Jordan's Furniture encourages its employees to learn more skills, offering these growth programs.
- 'Lend a Hand'—Our "Lend a Hand" assistance programs help J-Team members save money, adopt children, buy a home, and more.
- A Few Extras—If the benefits above aren't enough to make you want to join the J-Team, here are few more miscellaneous perks.
Life Outside Jordan's Furniture
In addition to the benefits outline on the pages above, Jordan's Furniture also offers full paid time off benefits.
All employees, accrue paid time off (PTO) as of their day of hire, and they can use that time as they accrue it. The rate of PTO accrual increases along with years of service.
Jordan's employees are also provided eight paid holidays each year. Those holidays are: New Years' Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.