Furniture Factory Outlet Policy
FACTORY-NEW FURNITURE at outlet prices is what Jordan’s Furniture Factory Outlet (FFO) is all about.
Here are a few things to know about FFO:
- FFO furniture is new merchandise, and it comes with the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- All sales of FFO items are final after delivery. Sorry, returns cannot be accepted on merchandise sold at FFO.
- Due to the time required for banks to process checks, Jordan’s can issue a refund check no sooner than 14 days from receipt of a personal check. If payment was made by debit or credit card, that same card will be issued a credit upon authorized refund.
- FFO merchandise must be paid in full prior to delivery. Deliveries cancelled with less than a 48-hour notice will incur a restocking fee.
- Sorry, there are no Layaway or Price Protection plans available on FFO merchandise.