Key Partner Programs
JORDAN'S IS PROUD to continue its initiatives with the charities and agencies that work so hard to improve the lives of area families in need.
Each one of the key partnerships and initiatives listed below has its own page on this Web site. Follow the respective links for more information.
- Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange and the Department of Children and Families—For over 10 years, Jordan’s Furniture has been a primary partner with the Massachusetts Adoption Resource Exchange and the Department of Children and Families. The goal is to find permanent homes and loving families for children in foster care.
- Coats for Kids —This community service program provides warm coats to area families through such distribution partners as The Salvation Army, Mass Coalition for the Homeless, and MSPCC. Each Jordan’s Furniture store serves as a donation drop-off location during the winter months.
- Project Bread’s Holiday Spoons Project —For 10 years, Jordan’s Furniture has been a major sponsor of Project Bread’s Holiday Spoons project. Matching the funds raised by area schools, the initiative collects money to benefit hungry families.
- Mass Coalition for the Homeless’ Furniture Bank —Monthly donations to MassCo’s Furniture Bank enables Jordan’s Furniture to assist many area families in need.
- WKLB’s St. Jude Radiothon —Jordan’s Furniture's Reading store serves as the location for WKLB’s radiothon, which benefits St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. For two consecutive days, a live broadcast booth, phone bank, and performance stage are used for the event, drawing donors from miles around.
- Heart Gallery —The Heart Gallery is an exhibit of high-quality, beautiful portraits featuring some of the children in the state’s foster care system looking for adoptive families. All four Jordan’s Furniture store locations host the display.
- Head Start Holiday Donations —Each year, Jordan’s Furniture makes the holiday season a little brighter for the students of Head Start. Wrapped gifts for children in the program are delivered to Head Start students in the communities surrounding our stores.
- Verizon MOM Theater —Proceeds from the Verizon Motion Odyssey Movie theater in Avon have been donated to many organizations, including the American Cancer Society, the AIDS Action Committee, American Red Cross, March of Dimes, Muscular Dystrophy Association, Children’s Happiness Foundation, the Arthritis Foundation, and the Jimmy Fund.
- Streetcar Named Dessert —Revenue from the Streetcar, a venue for unique snacks and ice cream on “Bourbon Street” in the Natick store, has gone to area charities. Organizations that have received donations include Project Bread, Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southwest Middlesex, United Way, MSPCC, the YMCA, the Boys & Girls Clubs of MetroWest, The National Multiple Sclerosis Society, and many others.